The recognitions listed below reflect our commitment to creating a community where everyone is included and can succeed. We’re proud of these accomplishments and, most importantly, we're dedicated to making continued progress.
- O’Melveny is ranked highly for diversity among large US law firms, according to The American Lawyer’s 2012 “Diversity Scorecard.”
- Profiles in Diversity Journal named O’Melveny one if its Diversity Leaders for 2012.
- Our London office is most diverse among international firms in the United Kingdom, according to the Black Solicitors Network’s 2012 Diversity League Table.
- O’Melveny earned a perfect score for its treatment of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender employees and clients as part of the Corporate Equality Index (CEI) and its related “Best Places to Work” survey in 2008-11 and 2013.
- O’Melveny was chosen recently as a finalist for two honors as part of Euromoney Legal Media Group’s inaugural Americas Women in Business Law Awards. O’Melveny was a top contender for “Best International Firm for Talent Management” and for “Best Gender Diversity Initiative by an International Firm.” The awards celebrate “the achievements of those firms setting the standard in terms of female-friendly work practices, and women leading the field in the legal sector.”