China R. Rosas
is an associate in O'Melveny's Los Angeles office and a member of the Labor and Employment Practice.
Illustrative Professional Experience
- Representing energy company in an ERISA class action challenging the management of a 401(k) plan
- Represented client in employment arbitration concerning claims regarding reasonable accomodation and sufficiency of the interactive process
- Defended family-wealth management company against claims by former employee for alleged failure to pay severance pay, bonus monies, and compensation under a long term incentive program
- Representing buyer company seeking indemnification for costs associated with certain environmental violations from seller company pursuant to an asset purchase agreement
- Represented pro bono individuals in adoption of granddaughter whose mother was deceased
- Assists pro bono in special court sessions for homeless and teenaged defendants
"A Necessary Compromise: Recognizing the Rights of a Donated Generation to Tame the Wild Wild West of California's Sperm Banking Industry," 37 Sw. U. L. Rev.
393 (2008) Mentor,
O’Melveny Scholarship Program