9 Raffles Place
Republic Plaza 1
Daniel Margulies is an associate in O'Melveny's Singapore office and is a member of the Corporate Finance Practice. Daniel specialises in restructuring and insolvency matters and in cross-border and special situations financings.
Illustrative Professional Experience
- Represented a syndicate of secured lenders in connection with the restructuring of the Thailand-based Canadoil group of companies, in connection with the Thai rehabilitation plan proceedings and enforcement of security in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Represented a syndicate of secured lenders in connection with the restructuring of the indebtedness of PT Berlian Laju Tanker Tbk., a listed Indonesian shipping company.
- Represented the bondholder working group in connection with the restructuring of the US$119 million variable rate guaranteed senior secured notes due 2014 issued by Davomas International Finance Company and guaranteed by PT Davomas Abadi Tbk.
- Represented the core bondholder group in connection with the restructuring of the US$325 million bonds issued by Blue Ocean Resources, a subsidiary of PT Central Proteinaprima Tbk. a listed Indonesian aquaculture company.
- Represented the core bondholder group in connection with the restructuring of the US$150 million convertible bonds issued by China Milk Products Limited, a Cayman incorporated issuer, with operating assets in the PRC.
- Represented a group of international creditors in connection with the Indonesian suspension of payments proceedings in respect of PT Kertas Nusantara, including the subsequent US$800 million Indonesian composition plan.
- Represented the senior mezzanine bondholders in connection with the restructuring of the US$525 million of PT Apexindo Duta Pratama Tbk., a major Indonesian offshore platform company.
- Represented Mobile-8 Telecom Finance Company B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of PT Mobile-8 Telecom Tbk. an Indonesian listed company, in connection with the restructuring of its US$100 million indebtedness via a UK scheme of arrangement.
Represented the provisional liquidators of Fu Ji Food and Catering Services Holdings Ltd., a Hong Kong-listed company, in connection with the restructuring of its indebtedness via a Hong Kong scheme of arrangement.
University of Bristol, B.A. (Hons)
College of Law, London, L.L.B. (Hons)
Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales