is a counsel in O'Melveny's New York office and a member of the Capital Markets Practice. Her practice focuses on leveraged financings, including senior secured debt, high yield and bridge financing transactions. She regularly represents private equity sponsors, their portfolio companies and other institutional clients in connection with financings and other investment transactions.
Illustrative Professional Experience
- Represented a major cruise line company in bank financing transactions.
- Represented a leading gaming company in debt exchanges, debt offerings and debt buyback transactions.
- Represented a major industrial company in connection with the bank financing for the proposed leveraged buyout of a leading chemical manufacturer.
- Represented a private equity sponsor in connection with the bank financing of its acquisition of an industrial company.
- Represented a food company in connection with the refinancing of its credit facilities.